Retention Marketing Specialist
To support Pearlfinders’ ambitious growth strategy we are looking to add a dedicated marketing executive that will take ownership of our marketing communications to clients, driving engagement and retention. We are looking for a smart, commercially-minded individual that understands our content, how it can be applied to new business, and can bring this to life for existing clients.
- The Retention Marketing Executive will sit within the marketing department, reporting to the Marketing Director. You will develop a revenue and profit-driving retention marketing and comms plan for the business.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of all retention marketing to clients, working with the Marketing Manager and Research team to adapt content, brand assets and tactical marketing pieces for client marketing.
- Increasing retention rates across all product areas globally, from year 1 clients to those who have used the service for a decade.
- Delivering tactical up-sell and cross-sell campaigns to increase value of existing clients.
- Developing an automated lifecycle communication programme in Pardot to improve user engagement throughout their subscription and renewal period.
- Using Pardot and Salesforce to measure the effectiveness of all communications, providing reports and ROI data to senior management where appropriate.
- Planning and coordinating regular client events.
- Segmenting the client base to optimise comms and working with the Data Manager to ensure all client data is sufficiently accurate and detailed to deliver marketing objectives.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in the creation of an enhanced on-boarding experience including improved welcome communications across all relevant channels and a suite of new training videos. Producing collateral to support accounts team and drive client success.
- Researching and recommending new platforms, techniques, channels and services that could be used to enhance our retention marketing activity.
- Contributing to social media strategy and delivery across all relevant channels.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 months+ experience working in a busy and well-established sales or marketing-led organisation.
- Very strong written communication skills. We’re looking for someone that can autonomously produce engaging professional business copy.
- Creativity, originality and good commercial instincts to keep output fresh.
- Impeccable attention to detail, proofing, time management and organisational skills.
- Experience with email marketing or content management systems
- Familiarity with Salesforce – especially report /prospect list building.
- Adobe creative suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.