Brand Research Analyst
Pearlfinders is a research and insights company that provides services to over 600 companies globally. Our client list is unique, and includes not only marketing agencies such as JWT, Leo Burnett and Interbrand but also some of the biggest names in sport including Real Madrid, New Zealand All Blacks and Formula 1.
We offer high-value research across the marketing and sponsorship sectors, and are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our Brand Research team.
If you have a passion for brands and marketing, then this is the role for you.
- A Research Analyst at Pearlfinders will be responsible for interviewing some of the most powerful decision-makers in brands across Europe and the US. You will uncover marketing and sponsorship strategies, planned areas of investment, how they use external agencies/partners and what changes they are predicting.
- You will start your day by monitoring the business press, social media and trade titles to ensure that you are keeping on top of key trends, news and events. This will arm you with further knowledge and information that will help you to conduct in-depth telephone interviews with senior marketing and sponsorship decision-makers.
Key elements of the role:
- In-depth telephone interviews with senior level marketing and sponsorship contacts in the top 2000 brands. Your role is to uncover their business challenges and key investments for the upcoming year.
- You’ll be responsible for writing brand reports based on interviews and secondary research, which will be provided to our clients to use as part of their business development strategy.
- Monitoring key channels such as trade press and business titles to ensure you are up to date with breaking developments and able to reach out to decision-makers with intelligent insight.
With a passion for brands and marketing, you will have excellent communication skills and be eager to uncover insights at some of the largest brands in Europe – producing content for some of the biggest agencies and sports teams around the world. We are looking for candidates who have a tenacious approach, entrepreneurial attitude, and excellent attention to detail.
Pearlfinders HQ is an amazing, bright open space and with Borough Market right on the doorstep you’ll be spoilt for choice with places to eat for lunch. If you are looking to work in a buzzing, social environment speaking to some of the world's most exciting brands then this is the perfect role for you!
You’d like to apply?
Great news! Now’s the hard bit. Of course we’d love to read through your CV, but please accompany this with a cover letter telling us why you’re interested, what your career plan is, and what you think you could add to Pearlfinders. Once you’re ready drop an email to Lexi firstname.lastname@example.org.