Customer Support & Training Executive
Pearlfinders has gone through a period of rapid and exciting growth, resulting a portfolio of clients which now includes some of the world’s top marketing agencies, sports teams and sponsorship consultancies.
Reporting to Pearlfinders Sales Director, the Customer Support & Training Executive is a critical support role within the Pearlfinders account management function. You’ll be responsible for customer training, administrative tasks and ultimately, supporting the team to ensure that clients have a positive experience when using the Pearlfinders platform.
While the team’s ultimate objective is boosting the company’s retention rate, the role you’ll play in this is focused on ensuring: -
- All clients have received appropriate training on the Pearlfinders platform (online and face to face)
- All clients are set up on Salesforce so that the appropriate users can log in
- We respond quickly to client requests – e.g. to remove and add new users
- You support the rest of the account management team with monitoring client health (for example – understanding the warning signs of problem accounts, and identifying ‘power users’)
A successful Customer Support & Training Executive will be: -
- A great communicator – You’ll often be the first face a new client comes across, so will be able to articulate the value of the Pearlfinders product proposition confidently.
- A brilliant writer – You’ll often need to secure access to clients by email, so must be able to write brilliant, mistake-free copy.
- Passionate about marketing and sport – Your client base will primarily be made up of marketing agencies and sports teams. You’ll be comfortable speaking their language.
- A team player – You’ll need to liaise with our new business team; product team; in-house trainer and retention marketing specialists to achieve your objectives.
- Organised – Our Salesforce environment governs clients’ ability to log in and use Pearlfinders, so you’ll be confident working mistake-free in our database.
Day to day
The role is multifaceted, but will include: -
- Conducting face-to-face and screenshare training sessions with clients.
- Adding and removing new users.
- Helping clients troubleshoot problems with the Pearlfinders platform.
- Pointing clients in the direction of appropriate training materials – e.g. videos.
- Working with rest of the account management team to prioritise client engagement (e.g. dedicating particular training resources to higher value clients)
- Working with the product team to feedback on clients’ experience with the product when being trained
- Regular meetings with the Sales Director to report on the above.
The role is a busy one. You’ll need to be organised, extremely hard-working and willing to go the extra mile.