In this role you will drive and oversee the development of new business opportunities for our clients. You will research and identify business development opportunities with marketing departments of major consumer and business brands, then match your clients’ capabilities to solve the issues arising. As a client partner, your primary objective will be helping your clients to win new accounts in their markets.
The role provides the opportunity to accelerate a career in marketing agency business development.
The Ideal Candidate:-
- An intelligent and fluent communicator verbally and in writing, though you should be particularly strong with written communications.
- Commercially-minded, fast-paced, results-driven, energetic and highly enthusiastic about sales and marketing, with a rich understanding of business and brands. You must have had first-hand experience of driving sales or pitching for and winning new business.
- Experienced in business services, ideally with a career in marketing agencies, in media or other business support or professionals services role.
- An exceptionally well-organised individual with superb attention to detail, very rarely making oversights or mistakes.
- Intelligent, and well-versed in current affairs, with a positive, can-do attitude, able to cope with pressure from clients and trouble-shoot problems calmly and logically. You can think on your feet and are imaginative and flexible.
- Educated to degree level
- Outstanding communicator in writing, able to create excellent sales communications
- Experienced in client handling at a senior level, you must be able to consult with, and deal with and advise clients with gravitas, confidence and credibility
- Fluency in English
- We believe that because you spend your day making Rainmaker a success, we in return would like to provide you with a dynamic and supportive working environment.
- If you are a business savvy entrepreneurial team player, and want to work with leading brands and agencies to help them disrupt the marketing landscape we have the best platform for you.
- Apart from the fulfillment of working within our team, we would like to share a few of the benefits that we think will make your time with us an enjoyable one.
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Weekly Friday afternoon team drinks
- Regular social events and company sports days
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Performance vouchers and incentives
- Salary: £40-50k plus bonus dependent on experience.
We are committed to you and your development and offer a supportive and nurturing environment where you will be working with like-minded, ambitious and talented individuals.
We have plenty of team spirit and a smart but casual dress code. Our offices are light, colourful and open plan, which provides a sociable and creative working environment, where business development is the top of our agenda.
If you are looking to work alongside talented business development strategists who will allow you to learn and apply your skills, please come and talk to us…
To apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you want to be a Rainmaker.