We are looking for an experienced Client Partner whose key focus will be to drive and oversee the development of new business opportunities for our clients, ensuring that we are constantly delivering the best results possible.
This position reports directly to the MD, and you will be a key strategic point of contact for your clients. You will thrive in developing strong relationships and will consistently deliver on client objectives.
Each working day, we help a huge range of clients including agencies, sports teams and rights holders globally to win new business through a combination of primary research, strategic advice, direct representation and marketing.
- You will work with each of your clients to meticulously plan their new business campaign, focusing on the client’s core proposition, targeting and marketing communications schedule
- You’ll work closely with a team of Account Executives who lead the proactive prospecting, maintaining good data, research etc
- It’s up to you to ensure that each of these individuals is delivering best practice so our clients build healthy pipelines of opportunity
- Develop the client and the account with predictive business development strategies and marketing campaigns that achieve measurable results and return on investment
- Liaise with other Client Partners and MD on Rainmaker executive resources assigned to their client accounts
- Reporting directly to your clients via real-time salesforce community, weekly emails, monthly meetings and at other times as necessary
The ideal candidate:
- This role is a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Manager working in marketing services who is looking for a step up to a more senior position
- You will be energetic and highly enthusiastic about sales and marketing, with a rich understanding of business and brands
- Ability to engage with a wide, and often very senior, stakeholder base, you’ll be expected to work at a fast pace over a number of clients at any one time
- Confidence to have full responsibility for carrying out the new business campaigns for multiple clients
- Be prepared to deal with challenging situations and then trouble-shoot problems calmly and logically
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Present a professional approach in all aspects of client management with excellent organisational skills
- A team player
We're looking for someone that would make an excellent Rainmaker representative, if you are looking for a new exciting challenge then this is the role for you.
INBG HQ is an amazing, bright open space where there’s always something going on from client events to work socials. If you are a business savvy entrepreneurial team player, and want to work with some of the leading agencies to help them disrupt the marketing landscape then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you want to be a Rainmaker.