This is an exciting time at Rainmaker – we’ve recently won some amazing new clients and as such we are now seeking a Client Partner to join the team. As a Client Partner your key responsibility will be to drive and oversee the development of new business opportunities for these clients, ensuring that we deliver the best results possible.
- You will work with each of your clients to meticulously plan their new business campaign, typically this focuses on the client’s core proposition, targeting and marketing communications schedule.
- You’ll work closely with a team of Account Executives who lead the proactive prospecting, maintaining good data, research etc.
- It’s up to you to ensure that each of these individuals is delivering best practice so our clients build healthy pipelines of opportunity
- Develop the client and the account with predictive business development strategies and marketing campaigns that achieve measurable results and return on investment
- Liaise with other Client Partners and MD on Rainmaker executive resources assigned to their client accounts
- Reporting to the client via real-time salesforce community, weekly emails, monthly meetings and at other times as necessary
- Reporting both internally and to clients on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate:
- This role is ideal for perhaps a current New Business Manager in a marketing services agency who’s looking for the step up.
- You will be energetic and highly enthusiastic about sales and marketing, with a rich understanding of business and brands.
- Ability to engage with a wide, and often very senior, stakeholder base, you’ll be expected to work at a fast pace over a number of clients at any one time
- Be prepared to deal with challenging situations and then trouble-shoot problems calmly and logically.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Present a professional approach in all aspects of client management with excellent organisational skills
- A team player
INBG HQ is an amazing, bright open space where there’s always something going on from client events to work socials. If you are a business savvy entrepreneurial team player, and want to work with some of the leading agencies to help them disrupt the marketing landscape then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply for this role email email@example.com with your CV and why you want to be a Rainmaker.