Business Development Executive
Pearlfinders is a totally unique, fast-growing and close knit community of business development and research professionals, based in central London. Our product is a subscription-based research and insights platform used by some of the best in the business. We have an eclectic client base from the likes of FC Barcelona to Live Nation, JWT and IMG.
We’re seeking an ambitious graduate that’s keen to build a successful career in sales. Your responsibilities will be diverse, spanning the whole sales cycle.
Joining our close-knit sales team, you’ll be expected to get hands-on from the start and develop your own profile among marketing agencies and sports/entertainment rights holders.
Motivated and engaged, you’ll have a smart and consultative approach to sales. Articulate and confident, you’ll be expected to build relationships with prospects by understanding their challenges and offering solutions both remotely and face to face. As a quick learner, you’ll be comfortable working autonomously and identifying new opportunities for further growth.
We will, of course, provide full training to enable you to succeed in the role.
• Proactively finding new opportunities to enter into your target market
• Generating leads, and building and managing your sales pipeline
• Keeping up to date with trade press sources to help identify new opportunities
• Conducting screen-share and face-to-face demonstrations of Pearlfinders
• Building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients
• Managing the sales process end-to-end - from pitching to demos to closing
• Responding to inbound enquiries
• Writing targeted emails to generate interest in the product
• Negotiating with prospects, and ultimately securing the business
• Keeping Salesforce up to date
• Degree-level education; numerate with strong written skills
• Commercially minded with an analytical, solutions-driven approach
• Motivated, driven and a relentless relationship builder
• Smart, inquisitive and willing to get stuck in
• Personable with excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the marketing and sport industries is desirable
• Experience of selling a subscription service would be a plus
We’re based on Borough High Street and the office is social, open-plan and there’s always something happening. This year we’ve had plenty of Friday beers in Borough Market, seen live music together in Hyde Park, held a private movie screening at the BFI, dominated division 2 in the London Advertising Softball League, and our netball team had a strong debut season in the Go Mammoth netball league.
If you like what you see above, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you want to join the Pearlfinders team.