Pearlfinders is a rapidly growing insights and sales acceleration platform, empowering clients’ business development functions at the likes of Manchester City, the Chicago Bulls, Mediacom and Saatchi & Saatchi.
We have exciting plans for the rest of 2018 and beyond, and are looking to add to our sales team to ensure we achieve our objectives.
Joining our close-knit sales team, you’ll be expected to get hands-on from the start and develop your own profile among marketing agencies and rights holders globally.
Motivated and engaged, you’ll have a smart and consultative approach to sales. Articulate and confident, you’ll be expected to build relationships with prospects by understanding their challenges and offering solutions both remotely and face to face. As a quick learner, you’ll be comfortable working autonomously and identifying new opportunities for further growth.
We will, of course, provide full training to enable you to succeed in the role.
We’re offering: -
- Extremely competitive bonus scheme + uncapped OTE
- The opportunity to speak directly with senior budget holders across the sports, arts & culture and marketing services sectors.
- Control of the entire sales cycle – from open to close.
- Autonomy to run demonstrations – over screen-share and face-to-face – with prospective subscribers.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities.
- An open, transparent environment – you’ll see the impact of your work on the overall business.
- Company perks through Perkbox.
- Discounted gym membership.
- A company pension.
- Regular staff events.
You will have ideally had at least 1 year experience working within a fast paced sales role and you'll be looking for your next step up. If you want to work with the world’s biggest businesses across the marketing and sponsorship space then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for someone who is: -
- Degree educated
- Commercially minded with an analytical, solutions-driven approach
- Motivated, driven and a relentless relationship builder
- Smart, inquisitive and willingness to get stuck in
- Personable and a confident communicator
- Passion for the marketing and sport/sponsorship industries is desirable
- Experience of selling a subscription service would be a plus
Pearlfinders HQ is an amazing, bright open space and with Borough Market right on the doorstep you’ll be spoilt for choice with places to eat for lunch. This year we’ve had plenty of Friday beers in Borough Market, seen live music together in Hyde Park, held a private movie screening at the BFI, both our Pearlfinders football and netball teams had a strong debut season in the Go Mammoth leagues.
Please submit your CV, and a covering email briefly summarising why we should consider your application