We are Rainmaker, the UK's leading new business consultancy, we partner with marketing and creative agency clients across to help them win new business.
It's been busy here, we've recently won some really exciting new clients so now we're seeking an Account Executive to join the team.
We work with a huge range of marketing and creative agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather, Porter Novelli, DDB and others across the marketing and creative space - putting them in touch with some of the world’s most well-known brands including Heineken, Jaguar Land Rover, Topshop, Tesco and Estee Lauder to name but a few!
In the role of Account Executive you’ll be representing our clients with brands directly on their behalf. You’ll be responsible for the research, targeting and initial outreach via phone, email and social media to senior decision makers within these organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone would suit those who want to work in a unique sales led role whilst blending their fascination of marketing in their day to day job.
- Identifying and proactively building relationships with key prospects;
- Conduct initial cold outreach via email and phone conversations targeting senior level decision makers at some of the world’s leading brands;
- Maintaining client databases;
- Reporting back intelligence to senior executives at our clients;
- Researching the market;
- Coordinating marketing mailers and written communication.
Our ideal candidate:
- Our ideal Account Executive is commercially minded, highly enthusiastic about sales and business development, is knowledgeable or has an interest in marketing and brands
- You will be an outstanding communicator both in writing and on the phone. You will have large energy reserves, confidence and stamina, and be professional in everything you do
- Working in a fast paced, buzzing environment, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done - thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the Account Executive team
- The successful candidate will be motivated and intelligent, with a positive outlook, mature attitude and solid work ethic
- Organisational skills are a must, as is a superb attention to detail, and you will be a confident and articulate communicator
- You're presentable, balanced and a fast and creative thinker. Working well in a team environment is essential, as is the confidence to be opportunistic when the chance to close comes along
- Experience within speaking to senior level decision makers or previous sales role/experience is desirable
A little more about Rainmaker…..
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme (with OTE)
- Weekly Friday afternoon team drinks
- Regular social events and company sports days
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Performance vouchers and incentives
We're looking for candidates to start as soon as possible!
INBG HQ is an amazing, bright open space where there’s always something going on from client events to work socials. If you are a business savvy entrepreneurial team player, and want to work with some of the leading agencies to help them disrupt the marketing landscape then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Rainmaker is looking for candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK. If you think that this sounds like the role for you please apply with a cover note and your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org